Attn Jon Kirwan

Jon, last year I referred you to John McArthur's website because you mentioned the sermon on the mount and he was preaching on it. Anyway, the day I referred you it was about Christian persecution and you said there was absolutely NO persecution in this country, even though your own wife was beaten up for being a Christian. Anyway, John's back to preaching about he sermon on the mount and I thought you might be interested because he's been preaching about what you were discussing.

He's been preaching on the sermon on the mount most of the week but today (Friday 21st) seems to be best fit to what you were discussing.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN