Astec LPT42 PS schematic

I am trying to find a schematic on a Astec LPT42 3 output switch mode open frame power supply. It seems Astec does not supply schematics. The -12 volt regulator (IC3), blew apart, filter caps domed, and it seems the 1/2 wave rectifier diode is shorted (D15). I am assuming IC3 is a 7912 or such, but would like a know for sure before trying it. There is also one resistor (R16) that is dark and i would like to ID. Any help appreciated.

And a note to Sam Goldwasser: (sam FAQ quoted) "If you live in East Armpit, Nebraska, you probably won't be able to find the components you need, so give up now."

All of Nebraska Aint the backwoods Sam......... ;)

Bob

Bob Urz