Arthur Becker Weidman: A Measured Response

Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy has nothing in common with CRT, as I demonstrate below.

No responsible provider of therapy could sanction the use of physically intrusive actions, intentionally causing pain, affective dysregulation, or the withholding of food as therapeutic. ?The use of physical restraint and other coercive practices by CRT advocates stands in the sharpest possible contrast to conventional mental health practices.?

Mercer?s misrepresentations and inaccuracies regarding my work and Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy are the following.

I do not practice CRT. My work is Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy and not CRT. Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy does not meet Mercer?s defining characteristics of CRT for the following reasons.

Reply to
Anonymous