Anybody found Amazon's "So You Like To..." Guide useful?

Anybody found Amazon's "So You Like To..." Guide useful?

Recently, I visited the website to search for some references, and I found quite a few informative and interesting reader-supported guides. Here are my favorites:

So you'd like to... Create MY Ideal Electronic Universe

So you'd like to... use Renewable Energy to Save the World!!!

So you'd like to... Design CMOS Circuits

So you'd like to... Explore the Different Types of Science Fiction

So you'd like to... See what the coolest electronics in the world are

I tried to find a guide for building the world's smallest MP3 player; apparently it has not been created yet. I will like to talk to my buddies at Apple about this.

Good luck searching!

Reply to
Luo XiaoZen

[snip]

Stop posting spam or we'll seek you out and kick your ass.

In case you're an Amazon "associate" I will also file a complaint with them.

...Jim Thompson