Any competitors to Tek AFG3000 series ?

Hi:

I was looking at Agilent and Fluke's offerings this morning to see if there is anything competitive with the Tek AFG3022 dual channel function/ARB generator.

The dual channels are incredibly useful. Testing phase-frequency detectors for instance is a breeze. I won't spend money on a non-dual function generator again. But for $2480 the Tek AFG3022 is a possible candidate even to purchase for my home use. Well, after I have some money again that is. I'm broke now after buying a couple of power supplies and HID flashlights ;-)

So is there a *dual* channel function/ARB generator even up to 5-10MHz that is as affordable as the Tek? Doesn't seem that way.

--
Good day!

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Carlen

I found a TTi TGA1242 that might approach the performance.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
joseph2k

It seems FLuke is rebadging these TTi instruments.

I'll have to keep that model in mind when I can afford one.

--
Christopher R. Carlen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CC

Fluke and Tektronix have been nibbling to biting after each others business for about a decade now.

--
 JosephKK