An other shock for our local warmist, did Sun cause liitle ice age?

Any person with an Internet connection can watch Chapter 11 of "Against All Odds", an educational film by the Annenberg Corporation.

They specifically tackle smoking in that film, and it's no slam dunk.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

8 am, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:

Not what I claimed, and certainly not what I believe. You may have a talent for persistent misapprehension, and you certainly practice it assiduously, but nobody is ever going to call you a genius.

Some geniuses may be eccentric, but few eccentrics are geniuses.

"Soperano"? Beans aren't cheap or all that popular in Tasmania - you would appear to be projecting here.

Perhaps not consciously, but you don't seem to know much, and much of what you think you know isn't true - your image of a Tasmanian family eating together isn't one that any Tasmanian would regard as accurate.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman