Alternative for Meanwell constant current supplies

Folks,

Need constant current supplies around 3A, voltage range to be tolerated should be 16V-21V or wider, outdoors, weatherproof, UL. The Meanwell HSG-70-24 is a few volts higher than we need but would have worked nicely:

The problem with them is sluggish to no responses from the factory and 7 week lead time mentioned at the few distributors there are. That's no good because we need several hundred by latest end of April.

Does anyone know other sources? Probably from the direct LED drive market. Should not be much over $50 in 1k qties.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Guys, nevermind, miraculously I found a source that has much bigger ones in stock:

We'll just use oversized units for a while.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Your problem is solved, but I'll note that I've had good support from PowerGate.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
 Click to see the full signature

We could not get help there. But at TRC we did, hoping that a couple hundred units from them are enough to tide us over the leadtime until new ones arrive.