AGW is protected as a religious belief in UK.

You might find this interesting:

-- Silvar Beitel

Reply to
Silvar Beitel

Well, what do the warmingists intend, if not "geo-engineering the planet?"

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Yes, but not unexpected. The sacred ox has been gored, and the priests must respond immediately! In other words, we don't like your attitude and approach, so you must be wrong!

All this article does for me, is realize how right the book is!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

But, they want to do it in such a way as to PUNISH all those evil people (preferably by killing most of them, and enslaving the rest...) and put themselves in control over them.

The very idea of actual geo-engineering scares them silly! It has NUMBERS attached to it! ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

I apologize to those of you in this newsgroup who are interested in electronics design (and who perhaps foolishly think this newsgroup is for the purpose of discussing electronics design) for posting off- topic. Won't happen again.

-- Silvar Beitel

Reply to
Silvar Beitel

Oh, phooey. Get over yourself.