Advanced DC-DC Converters - F. Luo, H. Ye (CRC, 2004) WW.pdf

On news:alt.binaries.e-book.technical: ASST NEW MTLS A 20 DEC 2006 --- "Advanced DC-DC Converters - F. Luo, H. Ye (CRC, 2004) WW.pdf"

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Also

ASST NEW MTLS A 17 DEC 2006 --- "Magnetic Bearings and Bearingless Drives - A. Chiba, et al., (Newnes, 2005) WW.pdf"

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson said

I see AoE is also listed? Are most of these copywrite violations? (I'm not familiar with e-books.)

Reply to
Homer.Simpson

Of course. "The Internet - the giantest 'lending' library ever". But at least the authors don't have to pay taxes to maintain it - like they do their local library!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson said

... and, if I like the Advanced DC/DC book, I'll likely buy a hardcopy.

(I've already got your book Win. ;-) )

Reply to
Homer.Simpson