A noise of ceramic capacitors?

Got no shaman here ;-)

But you got a point since the bible says so. However, I only do it on Saturday. Ok, ok, whenever I can get my hands on bacon. Like in a hotel where it could happen every morning but there I limit myself to two thin strips. Usually ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

What a misfortune. One of my boards seems to be possessed by a demon.

Is it because not the man for the Saturday but the Saturday for the man?

Ok, ok, whenever I can get my hands on bacon. Like in a hotel

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

With me the demon hopped on after I sent stuff off. Letter to client mailed on Sep-6, not arrived, and it's only 25 miles :-(

It used to be Sunday but that got a bit hectic with church since we pick up older folks who can't drive anymore (or shouldn't...).

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Vlad, didn't God tell you that if the intent is to be loving, that no sin is involved? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to