500 $ for a HDMI cable?

You really are humor-impaired.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

On a sunny day (Sat, 16 Jun 2012 23:32:51 -0700) it happened miso wrote in :

They still make earphone cables that way.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Not at all. Had *I* or another made the remark, it would have been clearly seen as a joke.

THAT dork, however, is one of those who would/is easily suspected as being one of the dolts who puts credence in such things.

AND he is simply too stupid to have been making a joke.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

This will make you smile.

warm'n'flat

That is pretty funny.

I used to get funny looks for breathing on my phono cartridge while it played when I was making a recording of the content.

They stopped looking at me funny when my recordings of the same album sounded better than theirs.

The days of cassettes and analog recording intricacies.

I still have a dual speed BIC tape deck. It was "the shit" just as the metal tapes were hitting the scene.

Then, I also remember items like the "Nakamichi Dragon" deck.