250A portable test set, 850 amps into copper braid

I don't know that book! Thanks Jon (I just ordered it!)

Any favorite experiments?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Greegor

I think it takes an approach that is enough different to be worth a short look, George. Check out a copy and see what you think. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, I suspect. But this one is reaching me better than others have. Try out the first chapter or two.

It would, of course, be better still with a good teacher to talk with. But they are harder to come by than a book.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Ahh, thanks, I think. (Was that supposed to help?)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Hi Jon, I think my favorite text is the one by J.J. Sakuria.

2 The only way I can learn this stuff is by doing the problems. (This was in the deep past when I needed to pass the PhD qualifing exam.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Thanks, George. I'll look that one up.