Z8 BASIC/Debug Manual?

Hi,

On a nostalgic trip, I yesterday revived an old Z8 BASIC/Debug chip (built after a BYTE article by Steve Ciarcia). I'd like to play around with it some more and can't find the manual of that chip. I do have the "Z8 Family Design Handbook", which only briefly mentions the supported keywords, but I'd like to have the full doc.

Does anyone have the "BASIC/Debug Software Reference Manual" (Zilog #03-3149-02) in machine-readable form, e.g. as a PDF or scanned as a set of images that (s)he'd like to share with me?

Thanks in advance,

Josef

--
These are my personal views and not those of Fujitsu Technology Solutions!
Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FTS)

Cancel.

I found the manual in a pile of other manuals.

Josef