Use dummy cell in two cell battery charger?

In this case its a "Cell of Dummies". :(

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

I like it, proper use of the word 'cell'. He will approve no doubt. He seems to have only the one.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

To Paraphrase the dialog from an old Bugs and Daffy cartoon:

Its Duck season!

Its Wabbit season!

Its Duck season!

Its Wabbit season!

Its Duck season!

Its Wabbit season!

Its Duck season!

Its Wabbit season!

Its Duck season!

Its Wabbit season!

Its Duck season!

Its Wabbit season!

Its Morph season! ;-)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Actually, it's (yes, asswipe, you forgot the apostrophe) utter retard season, and you three are said retards.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I bought the smaller 8 cell charger. The instructions seem to be wrong in turning on "condition". I have to hold both buttons in to engage.

I had at least 3 dozen NiMH, some 8-9 years old. My 4 best Nexcell's I found out are worthless. Very high impedance. The 4 newest 1400 ma hr seem to be the best, and out of all of them I saved 12. The other 8 are usable but not the best of condition. Just sitting around seems to have the cells go bad after some years. I judge an old battery by the charge discharge period, and high impedance cells have very short intervals. I need some new cells.

greg

Reply to
GregS