Use dummy cell in two cell battery charger?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Interesting... should I have recognised this one as another? I guess I'm not that attentive. :)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

clifto wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@remote.clifto.com:

I remember them being preferred in Psion Organiser XP's and LZ's for field use (those are still used on aircraft carriers, I read somewhere), because rechargeables (NiCd, NiMH) didn't give enough warning when power was about to fail. I put a Duracell alkaline in one of mine a while back, and I'd do that again considering how well it's done so far. I'd have recharged the NiMH 5 to 8 times since that time if I'd still been using it. I read somewhere that Duracells can also be recharged safely. If that's true I really ought to look into that. :)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

The only thing more retarded than some dope filtering his news (filter your news and filter your mind), is a dope that announces his filter file edits.

You are one such dope...

You are a BIG DOPE, at that.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I rarely do but I make exceptions. *plonk*

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

You do realize that "ChairmanOfTheBored" is another Dimbulb sock puppet. He has drawers of 'em. He has to. They're never washed.

--
  Keith
Reply to

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

Yes. I don't know which one though, it doesn't matter much. I can tell a troll quickly enough so I never need to track their history. The only thing that puzzles me is: is he as Crass as he thinks he is? >:) And if he doesn't recognise that reference, then he definitely is.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Which one? Are there left and tight socks? There is only one Dimbulb.

Dimmie is as stupid as we all know he is (I.e. MassivelyWrong).

--
  Keith
Reply to

You're an idiot.

Reply to
Bungalow Bill

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

I have to agree. The smoke is the same, and he doesn't seem to recognise my comment in my most recent post. I think Shakespeare had it well: Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

What took you so long? :)

Reply to
JW

Indeed. Typical behavior for an attention-seeking moron.

Reply to
JW

JW wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Well, first post I answered of his, I already knew. But what if the OP didn't? :) Even trolls might give good advice, or detract from other useful stuff. I figured it was worth drawing the fire for a bit so that the question wasn't in doubt. That way no-one's going to be following garbage advice. There's a difference between the odd error or omission, and the misleading garbage I answered, and sometimes I doubt myself enough to need to make sure I'm not making things worse. It's annoying to have to hear shit from a troll to keep me on my toes, but it's wise to use whatever is available, and it revealed a dead end to avoid.

His first post didn't look like a troll, it was something that could easily be swallowed for real by anyone who didn't know enough to challenge it. So I challenged it. Shit happens..... >:)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then it Morphs!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jees, Dimbulb, How many socks do you wear in a day?

--
  Keith
Reply to

When he runs out of socks, he just switches to fishnet stockings and garter belts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A two year could perform better than you.

Reply to
SomeKindOfWonderful

New Morph, but you're still an idiot.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Trying to air out all your dirty socks, Dimbulb?

--
  Keith
Reply to
krw

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

Eureka! I have it! It fits now, the dummy cell in the subject of this thread. Exactly what we need to illuminate a dimbulb. >:)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan