Thermostat for laser printer fuser temp?

Lostgallifreyan wrote in news:Xns98F84BEDD36A4zoodlewurdle@140.99.99.130:

Correction, "...it will stop."

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

am slowly weaning from this techno madness, it is like a creeping crud, society gets crazed and beleives the earth will be saved by using this technostuf. pity them

some actually think we will emigrate to another flying rock in the universe. pity them too.

b gates, now the best artist at this pogrom on human decency, has attempted to ally his obligation by 'giving' that which he never earned back to some of less fortunate of situations. hes gonna die just like everyone else, it wont matter and no one cares.

big companies/small individuals practice the same ignorance toward life, short term perspective long term dreams.

future/past, we all gonna die anyway, so grab while u can??

solidified security, whatta hooey that is. only means you have a grabbed too much already.

the kings exist still, under assumed identities and perform the same crueltys as ever they have.

case

something

are

small

big

try

if

Reply to
<hapticz

wrote in news:8OrLh.8425$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net:

It can work out, and we don't need to wear hair shirts and wring our hands either.. (old cliche, but still indicative).

Most of earth's history seems to show that while adaptation and new lifeforms can develop explosively, any security is built on diversity, not monoculture. This doesn't mean that small firms can't be allowed to want to earn and keep what they earn. It actually means they do more to help us all if they DO do these things, making it harder to be bought out oy the large monocultures.

Whether I think we're all going to hell or not depends on my mood as much as anything, but the best way out of this mess is the same thing nature does when threatened, Dig your heels in, buy yourself some time, protect your reserves. Anyone can do this if they don't try to take on too much.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Small addition: Co-operation. That can help too. It doesn't need to be some kind of communism either, we have the internet. Just being able to be aware of each other's efforts helps. So long as the internet isn't made private and secret, it will help. That's new, no-one ever had this before, it's like the revolution of cheap printing. It's no accident that this discussion springs from that exact issue, the control of cheap printing. That's what the big monoculture industries are cashing in on. That's where they get their power.

There are drives to make the internet private, but it will be harder to control. it has to be made efficient to even work right. Some of the bigger industries online, like Usenet providers, are aware that they make more money by letting people get at more data, instead of restricting it. That will make it better to try to profit from that to recover losses than to try to resist that reality with old methods.

I won;t try to be a seer and predict where all this will go, but for now, it's as free a means of sharing information as we've ever had. Use it. Try to keep it free. Make it hard for the big monocultures to take it away or revise on their terms.

Entirely too much ranting, I'm done, I hope. >:)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Yes. Help each other!

No, actually they simply use it to amuse themselves until the Messiah comes (c: I mean, find something you enjoy doing and do it!

And lighten up! FBt

Reply to
Esther & Fester Bestertester