Small rugged high-/lowside switches

Hello All,

I'm looking for rugged >=100mA >=30V high side and low side switches for an industrial (24V) controller, protected against short circuit and overload and preferably also ESD/EFT.

I need two high side and two low side switches, any combination from one integrated device to four separate switches would be o.k.

Switching speed is not that important - slow is good for EMI.

Control voltage is 5V or 3,3V logic level.

Four SOT223 (Infineon Profet, Hitfet etc.) or SO8 devices would be too large. Maybe a dual SO8 low side switch and two SO8 high side switches will work. Smaller cases or two SO8 would be great.

Any recommendations?

Please note that I currently don't trust in IRF since they discontinued the IPS021L months ago without a replacement *) and without notice on their web site. It' _still_ listed as available!

TIA,

Oliver

*) The recommended IPS1041L and IPS2041L are wimps compared to the IPS021.
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)
Reply to