resisters

I have a ton of resisters I need to sell. 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, 10 watt and almost every kind of ohm. I have them in packs of 10, 100 ,1000, and tape and reel rolls of 4000 or 5000 depending on size. Can mix values and qty's. Also have some wire wound in varies ohm's and watts. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
atleleban