Price trend colour LCD's

We are using a 5 inch monochrome LCD at the moment, but we are considering to use a 5 inch colour (CSTN) LCD instead. This is however more expensive (at least a factor 2). Does anybody have an idea regarding the price trend of these displays in the future? Will the prices for colour LCD's (CSTN) approach the prices for monochrome (MSTN) displays? Is there some place where I can get this info? (preferrably for free :-)

Crit.

Reply to
Crit