Piezoelectric transducer

Hi,

I am a student of ME. I am doing my final year project on piezoelectric in shoes. Piezoelectric is located in shoes, while walking, piezoelectric compressed and it generates an electric signal. this electric signal is stored in capacitor in other words, this electric signal charges a capacitor.

I need a piezoelectri for this application. which type of electric suits? which specifications i need to buy it? do you have any idea , from where i can buy it online?

Thanks.

Regards, Arjav Bavarva.

Reply to
arjav1ec

Have thought abput your assignment. Very tricky aspects. The most prolific and pobust piezo-electric devcie would be the push to start ignitos on a barbeque. you can buy spare parts of just the ignitor at Home depot. this way you walk and compres a spring and this raps the piezo and genrates several thousand volts. you recify thiswith TV andoe didoe.

good luck

marc

minature antennas for every application

Reply to