New Toshiba data sheets online TA7312P TA7313AP TA7317P TA7318P

Just added these :

TA7312P Dual Low Noise Pre Amplifier TA7313AP 0.5W Audio Amplifier TA7317P Protective Circuit for OCL Power Amp and Speaker TA7318P Dual Peak Power Meter Driver

André Majorel
"After 15 minutes, I wanted to marry her. After a half hour, I completely
gave up the idea of snatching her purse." -- _Take the Money and Run_
Reply to
Andre Majorel