"International" Capacitors( Vintage)

I am looking for International capacitors info, On the cap is written: Japan, International, C. They might be vintage They came with a Fenter amp from the USA

80 Uf 450 volts 20 Uf 450 volts I have pics of them. Thank you Peter Kluken
Reply to
pk

Low to average quality, run of the mill electrolytics They sold a line of low cost parts for repairs and small OEMs. I haven't seen anything of theirs in years.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida