about bldc

i am doing project on bldc motor . can any one tell me how to choose mosfet ratings and driver circuits.

my motor ratings are 380v,14A. i have to use 10khz pwm signals please tell me how to find ratings

Reply to
KIRITI

You maybe hard pressed to find Mosfets at that voltage and amp rating.

If you have AC rail voltage, use phase control other wise, you could look into IGBT's

"

Reply to
Jamie