Modeling the CD4066 using SPICE subcircuit in LTspice

I thought the users of this group might find my demonstration of modeling a new circuit with SPICE. I use the LTspice simulator to create the model starting with CD4007 gates, then compare results of a test simulation against the CD4066B TI datasheet:

Simulating the CD4066 Quad Bilateral Switch With LTspice

Best regards,

Ron Fredericks Embedded Components and Tools Community Developer

Reply to
Ron Fredericks