Assembler to PAP conversion ?

Hi,

is there any tool that allows - for example PIC Hex file - converting to a graphical program flow diagram ?

Long time ago, I have lost my assembler code and it is very hard to reverse ingeneer it with a disassembler. (Jump marks and program flow).

Thanks,

Lothar

Reply to
lothar.behrens

  1. welcome to real engineering.
  2. twit, why did you dispose of your original work
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen Die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.