Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- des bromilow
August 21, 2010, 8:57 am
rate this thread
to see if there's any interest in this stuff.....I grabbed it because it
was too good to throw away, but I really can't use it for what I'm building...
I have 3 surplus 80VDC 1.2A PSUs - still in the plastic wrap.
the MPLAB -C-18 Software kit (with ICD 2) and a tube of 9 pic18f452-i/l chips
I can put it up on Flea-bay, but if there's interest here for it, so be it.
- » SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » International Internet Traffic Jams Ahead Unless More Cables Laid
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)