Stabilock 4031 SSB kit. Schlumberger, Wavetek, Willtek

Hi, I'm looking for either the SSB hardware kit and service manuals for the 4031/4032 or the service manuals inc schematics and preferably a software listing for the program card.

The option kit has a part number 248-154 and consists of:

1 SSB MODULE (219 004) 1 SYSTEM CARD "SSB" (897 065) 1 adapter cable (384 779) 1 variable notch filter 200...1200 Hz (248 195) 1 SSB installation instructions (248 154V)

If you have manuals on those I'd be interested in obtaining them or a copy. I'd also be intersted in the purchase of a complete kit including service manuals.

Thanks Greg

please email grachau a.t. gmail.com - I don't get to newsgroups often now that pipenetworks closed their free text news service.

Reply to
gbrachau