Signal conditoning

Hi

I currently need some help because im in a bit of a muddle. Im half way through an assignment and im stuck on one of the questions. It say that a "Frequency response; output flat from DC to 1kHZ". This filter is directly after a bridge strain gauge and i dont know if this is a high or a low pass filter. Please could any of you give me some advice??

Thanks

Reply to
Tuurbo46

directly

pass

It's a low pass filter. In this case passes everything from DC up to

1000Hz.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

There is a hint in the question - frequencies don't go any lower than DC :)

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

I knew the answer so its an easy one :_)

Reply to
UhU