security lights

I have a few of those cheap twin par 38msecurity lights around the place. The sensors don't seem to last that long and I have just been buying complete replacement units as it is the same price as a replacement sensor. This is a bit wasteful and I was wondering wether there was an easy way to fix the sensor. One I have at the moment just stays on all the time when power is applied.

Reply to
bristan

Relay contacts welded?

Reply to