OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Will pedestrians be computer controlled as well?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Why would there still be pedestrians? Surely robots could go out and do whatever pedestrians do these days.

Reply to
TG'sFM

I think one or two NG posters are controlled by computer. Are they not TG?

Reply to
Luke O'Zade

?

Well, the jury is still out on that one. Some people believe me to be a bott, but others think I'm too smart and witty to be a bott, so they think I'm a real human being.

Reply to
TG'sFM

but they're still wired in series. (unless they are low voltage with a transformer) they just put something in each bulb that shorts it out if it sees a high voltage. try removing one of the bulbs.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

nine in a row go out. (in all the lights I have)

Reply to
Sunny