OT It's all a Bloody con.........

An Electronics Engineer who doesn't know that the light if off when the door is closed, but talks about the switch that controls it. enuff said..

Reply to
blofelds_cat

He's a technician, not an engineer. A TAFE qualification does not an engineer make.

Reply to
=?iso-2022-kr?q?=1B=24=29C=0E=

What makes you think *I* said that? Have real trouble following a thread do you?

A moron who can't read, and just makes up abuse from nothing for no reason at all. Lets hope you HAVE said "enuff" at last!!!!!!!!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

You're right for once, who said anything about TAFE though? I seriously doubt even they would have YOU!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Because you did..

you're both a liar and a fool.

Reply to
blofelds_cat

Actually, he carefully omitted the word "University" from his claim.

And as I revealed in another thread, the East Gippsland Institute of TAFE is closely aligned with the Monash University campus and issues "certificates" rather than "parchments" (because despite being aligned with a university, it's not actually a university itself).

Reply to
=?iso-2022-kr?q?=1B=24=29C=0E=

Actually it was already included. You really lead a very sad life.

Which of course has nothing to do with anything, other than your imagination. But hey, if it keeps you off the streets then I guess that must be a good thing!

BTW, I once worked with over 200 other Engineers, (including PhD's), and I never once heard anybody call their qualification a "parchment". Most people simply call them a "Degree", sometimes a "Bachelors", often a "Masters" or "Doctorate" for those with one, but since you don't have either, it doesn't really matter.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

said..

YOU'RE the one who's made a fool of himself by not following the attributions! :-)

But since removing the bulb as someone else suggested, OR making sure the switch works as I suggested, will both prevent the light from working when the door is closed, it once again proves what a moron you. (And probably me too I guess too for wasting my time responding to such an obvious fool as yourself.)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Not a bad idea, but what about the incandecant light on my Breville sandwich maker? It has a red light to tell me it is heating, and a green light to tell me when it's cooked. If I remove them (as required by law after November) will the sandwich maker still work? The same applies to my Kenwood electric jug, although it only has a red light to say when the thing is still boiling water. If I remove that bulb (as required by law after November) will it still boil water or do I have to resort to ice coffee?

An what law is that?? Please cite a reference.

The strongest proponent of this stupid idea was Malcolm Turnbull and he does not have much of a say in anything anymore.

John G.

Reply to
John G.

And how did you know that it was the lamp that had blown and not some other control fault etc........?

Reply to
Luke O'Zade

Is this an attempt to retract your earlier claim and replace it with a claim that you actually went to Monash *University*?

I never suggested that people call their actual qualifications "parchments". They call the EVIDENCE of their qualifications parchments (if conferred by a university) or certificates (if awarded by TAFE).

Reply to
=?iso-2022-kr?q?=1B=24=29C=0E=

You don't anyway the lamp goes out when the door is closed!

Reply to
Luke O'Zade

wer

That's a blanket statement that is not the case in MAY fridges - including mine.

Reply to
TG'sFM

I made no claim, simply answered a question that had no relevance in the first place. Must be galling that other people didn't flunk kindergarten like you though, eh Horry? :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

How do you know you can't see through the door

Reply to
F Murtz

It's YOUR post idiot

Can you see where it says.. From: "Mr.T" , and your signature 'MrT' at the bottom? I assume you can read?

What a moron you are. The light is OFF when the door is closed.

Hadn't you better get down to Office Works and stock up on back-to-school stuff?

Now run away and go play in the sandpit..

Reply to
blofelds_cat

I guess that was when you were supervising NASA Space Shuttle launches was it..

Reply to
blofelds_cat

bullshit, those are neons.

there's no law requiring removal of lamps.

it will still cook sandwitches without the lights, only you will have to listen for the thermostat click, or guess when it's hot enough.

that's a neon too.

Jasen Betts

..

Er, he was not only agreeing with me, but he was also backing up what I said with a reference. So tell me, what are YOU here for if not simply for trolling purposes? If you aren't interested in debating this serious issue, then go start your own thread somewhere else. Preferably in another newsgroup dedicated to morons like you.

Reply to
TG'sFM