Oregon Scientific Waterproof Action Cam,Tough, Durable, Shock Resistant, 3M Waterproof

Thought of you straight away for this one Dave J. :-) Might suit that rock climbing!

Oregon Scientific Waterproof Action Cam Tough, Durable, Shock Resistant, 3M Waterproof

$119.00 (including GST) FREE SHIPPING

  • Full-function, hands-free, digital recording * Waterproof up to 3 meters and shock-resistant for extreme conditions * Mounts easily on helmets, handlebars, and other sports equipment * 640 x 480 VGA resolution at 30 frames per second * USB and RCA cables included for easy playback on PC or TV (NTSC) * SD card expansion up to 2GB ? onboard memory is 32MB * Operates with 2 AA batteries, not included * Dimensions: 4.25L x 1.75D x 2.25H (in.)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

5% to 15% OFF all 4DSystems OLED Displays & modules.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/4dsystems-m1.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Thanks Don. A friend of mine got one a few years back and we took it canyoning, mounted on his helmet. Turns out it doesn't have a large field of view, so unless it's pointed exactly where you want it, you end up missing the shot. We ended up with a bunch of footage pointing pretty much everywhere but where we actually wanted it!, because helmets slip around on your head a fair bit, it's impossible to know you are actually pointing it in that case.

It survived though. Quality was reasonable enough for adventure sports.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones