Jaycar blatant ripoff!!!! - Page 2

Re: Jaycar blatant ripoff!!!!
It's the only *local* option here but I may do a lot more mail order in
the future and give Jaycar a big miss.

--

Xeno

First they ignore you,
Re: Jaycar blatant ripoff!!!!

Likewise, there is nowhere else I can buy locally. I've started buying mixed
packs of components (as well as selected items) from AliExpress so I'm less
likely to need to go to Jaycar for anything at all.
--
Shaun.