If there's a wifi or wireless connection nearby is it moral to tap in and use it?

you mean this:
You can keep ignoring if you like but you would just be making a fool of yourself
Reply to
pony
pony wrote
He's right.
Reply to
Rod Speed
I said that already! but no one seems to be paying attention!
--
EnjoyDialup@hyperoz.com - You know you want to...

http://www.HyperOz.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
EnjoyDialup
found.
signal
Maybe no-one's thought of it, but it would be really easy to track down the signal from an interloper.....
Ken (sorry, just stirring! :-)
Reply to
Ken Taylor
you mean this:
You can keep ignoring if you like but you would just be making a fool of yourself
Reply to
pony
you miss understand. I pointed out that racing a radio signal is the easiest way to find the person a week ago!!
no one ever listens to me :'(
--
EnjoyDialup@hyperoz.com - You know you want to...

http://www.HyperOz.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
EnjoyDialup
tresspasser
this
you
I must have misunderstood...........
Reply to
Ken Taylor
pony wrote
He's right.
Reply to
Rod Speed
Maybe its because everyone has added you to their kill file. Maybe its because your an idiot. Do you have any ideas why no one ever listens to you? Try shutting up and put quality over quantity. :-P
Reply to
Peter
you mean this:
You can keep ignoring if you like but you would just be making a fool of yourself
Reply to
pony
Is that the same as having principles ?
I thought scrupleas was an "adult" word
Reply to
John
pony wrote

He's right.
Reply to
Rod Speed
I'm sorry, did you say something??? ;-)
Yes I know you said the same thing, but if it's any help I don't think anyone listened to me either??
Oh, and BTW - I think it may be possible to track the signal from a WiFi network.... ;-)
Reply to
Martin