If an electron ...

is more powerful at a "FULLER" Voltage / Amperage - then why do they "slow" down as they get bigger. Is this - something to do with "Atmospheric Conditions?" Does the atmosphere somehow guide electrons of high-voltage as a "partner" in some way.

This - as I believe I read somewhere that in fact Amperage has a "cycle" time - or rotationary fluxing or magneto - inter-coil timer of -

60 "cycles" per second - where as DC - "especially" low voltage - is a much higher "cycle time". I guess at 1000 magneto cycles per second - on the flat?

Note: the 1000 interests me as I am in low voltage, Thx in advance

100hz
Reply to
100hz

Is it just me, but does this post smack of pseudo-science (or am I being a bit hard?)

Reply to
Gingre

why repeat the crap

Dunno. He's a bit thick about the difference between A and D current, though

Argusy

Reply to
Argusy