HP Vectra 486\66 setup disk

Hi all, I am hoping that someone has a setup disk for a HP Vectra 486\66 and would not mind providing a copy. I have searched HP's website, without succcess to date.

I know its old and out dated but it works fine and appears robust and Im hoping it will drive stepper motors and the like.

thanks Paul

Reply to
Paul and Paula

I have a HP net server box.... pent 66. I wonder if the setup floppies are the same. I run it on win98 but have had it on linux mandrake at some time. I did at one stage use some files of the net but I can not remember where I got it from.

and

Reply to
yeah man

Yeah man, that might just work. I dont suppose you have a copy laying around?

cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul and Paula