how do I add preset memory and digital control of analogue circuit

G'day all I've designed and am in the process of making a speaker emulator for Pro Audio recording application and would like to add preset memory and midi program change to the unit. Trouble is I'm not quite sure how to go about it. I'm looking for digital control of 4 pots and half a dozen switches. If anyone could please point me in the direction of what hardware I need and how it's set up (books, articles websites etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. I did electronics at Box Hill TAFE 25 years ago and I'm just getting back into it for fun after spending years in audio sales and PC networks. Building stuff is much more fun.

Reply to
clubsprint

"clubsprint"

** The term " speaker emulator " is highly ambiguous.

Is it a loudspeaker *load* emulator - ie like a power soak with L and C components.

OR

Is it a loudspeaker *tone* emulator - ie a band pass filter with eq ??

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

no

Bingo

Through a number of different band pass filters I have approximated the frequency response of different common guitar speaker configurations. However, whatever the purpose/function, I'd like to be able to electronically switch between different remembered switch and pot settings via either recall buttons or midi program change commands from an external controller much like most other pro effects gear. So, can you help me with info regarding digital control of analogue circuits?

Reply to
clubsprint

"clubsprint"

** Six or seven others already have on another NG.

All of it is way over your pointed wooden head.

Shame how you are dumb as dog shit, PITA troll.

Fuck off.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Oh OK, I get it Phallus' son. You're the resident troll. There's nothing more pathetic than a impotent little troll like yourself One of the unfortunate hazards of newsgroups. Go f*ck your mother weazel brain. In the bit bucket you go laughing boy.

Reply to
clubsprint