For those with LinkedIn accounts.

Don't worry about Pizzle - just a moronic ALP shrill, who can't think for himself.

Reply to
Polly the Parrott

Never voted Labor in my life?

-- Petzl Looks like Abbott turd, smells like Abbott turd, feels like Abbott turd, tastes like Abbott turd. Must be Abbott turd. Don't step in it!.

Reply to
Petzl

Not sure about that, Pizzle?

Reply to
Polly the Parrott

Churtle. a real btdt tourist. didn't even stop at the pub and tal to the locals.

Reply to
terryc

pay TV interests.

Yawn.

You are getting so boring Pizzle, with this remark that you refuse to back up.

Reply to
Polly the Parrott

Actually his greatest achievement was losing his daks in a Memphis bar, then claming he had no idea what happened.

Maybe that is where Ju-Liar learnt to lie? Listening to him?

Reply to
Polly the Parrott

pay TV interests.

Everyone knows it true, even you. You have swallowed so much Abbott turd you have become an arse! I see Abbott's fabrications about Slipper are falling apart no matter how the Murdoch press try to tell us otherwise. Murdoch himself is now coming unstuck Plenty of reports and with our dilapidated existing "broadband" people have an alternate and are listening.

-- Petzl Looks like Abbott turd, smells like Abbott turd, feels like Abbott turd, tastes like Abbott turd. Must be Abbott turd. Don't step in it!.

Reply to
Petzl

Say something enuf times and it becomes the truth, Shirley you know that????

Reply to
SG1

Why do you think this non-argument is any better than your previous one?

FWIW, if there was one, we *did* stop at the pub and talked to the locals. But often there *was* no pub (or other 'shop' activity), but you wouldn't know about such areas, that's why you are, and will continue to be, clueless in these matters.

Reply to
Frank Slootweg

Only an idiot would not see that the murdoch press is active along with Abbott in ranting against the NBN

OR <

Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?
A: A broadband network that will be so slow as to offer no competition to his
pay TV interests.
 Paul Keating's assessment of Rupert Murdoch as "a big bad bastard"
Looks like Abbott turd, smells like Abbott turd, feels like Abbott turd, tastes
like Abbott turd. Must be Abbott turd. Don't step in it!.
Reply to
Petzl

I know Terryc and woudn't call him clueless! Everything he does is done well. Never known him to gibber like you

--
Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?
A: A broadband network that will be so slow as to offer no competition to his
pay TV interests.
 Paul Keating's assessment of Rupert Murdoch as "a big bad bastard"
Looks like Abbott turd, smells like Abbott turd, feels like Abbott turd, tastes
like Abbott turd. Must be Abbott turd. Don't step in it!.
Reply to
Petzl

Why should I read the Oz? It has been irrelevant for years..

Reply to
SG1

Polly the Parrott wrote

Wasn't a bar, it was a hotel.

Unlikely. There's a reason she's shacked up with a poofter.

Reply to
Rod Speed

This one?

Polly the Parrott

Polly the Parrott wrote

Yep, that one.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Wow, the dirty bitch was a fruitcake even back then.

Reply to
kreed

Don't make Abbott better, also explains her relationship with the Gay Greens

-- Petzl Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch? A: A broadband network that will be so slow as to offer no competition to his pay TV interests. Paul Keating's assessment of Rupert Murdoch as "a big bad bastard" Looks like Abbott turd, smells like Abbott turd, feels like Abbott turd, tastes like Abbott turd. Must be Abbott turd. Don't step in it!.

Reply to
Petzl

So she has had it both ways.Shrug. Perhaps Tim had skills to bring her back from the dark side.

Reply to
terryc

More Liberal fabrication

Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?
A: A broadband network that will be so slow as to offer no competition to his
pay TV interests.
 Paul Keating's assessment of Rupert Murdoch as "a big bad bastard"
Looks like Abbott turd, smells like Abbott turd, feels like Abbott turd, tastes
like Abbott turd. Must be Abbott turd. Don't step in it!.
Reply to
Petzl

Turns out it's an Abbott turd and I swallowed it!!!!!!!!!

Petzl
Q: What has Tony Abbott promised Murdoch?
A: A broadband network that will be so slow as to offer no competition to his