EU to Band the Bulb Too !!

Shudder... I hope we dont have to go there....and I dont think we will. Having as much coal as we do, one would hope that we will also direct as much financial assistance as possible towards cleaning up the filthy output of it's burning and slow down the selling of it and natural gas to those who use it to make cheap crapp and sell it back to us. That way we can stay nuclear free and be self sufficient in power production.

Mark Kelepouris

Reply to
Mark Kelepouris

See

. I think you will find that the contribution of NZ or Tasmania to saving the planet from greenhouse pollution is almost incalculably irrelevant. You can't say that for either China or India. Well, *you* could, but you're a f****it.

Reply to
Otter

Nope.

China uses about 2/3rd's fossil fuel for electricity:

India is similar:

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

and we're givin' a lot of it to 'em (China), to burn.

Mark Kelepouris

Reply to
Mark Kelepouris

The halogens can at least provide light where it's needed, whereas the fluro is generally in the centre of the room. This creates shadows where they're not wanted.