Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)

In case anyone is interested:

Ross Vumbaca

You'd still be getting ripped off at $50.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Hmm - the up market ones will go well with my gold plated CDs, and silver speaker cables.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I agree, though I'm hard pressed to find a HDMI cable for less than $30.

(Still a bit of a rip off I suspect, but I can't find cheaper).

Regards,

Ross..

Reply to
Ross Vumbaca

Price the parts individually and add labour

Reply to
atec 77

Try your local computer shop - depends what you want - got mine for $15

K Ludger

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:17:50 +1100, Ross Vumbaca put finger to keyboard and composed:

WES has them for $13 (1m) and $16 (2m).

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Believe it or not but Bunnings sell them - cheap.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

I'd beleive it, Mitre10 has motor scooters, and I saw air-conditioners for sale in a supermarket.

Reply to
Jasen Betts