ABC Inventors - electrical safety device

"David L. Jones"

** The evil that men do lives on after them .....

( full apologies to the bard )

BTW

RH has his "no archive" buried in the header details - very cute.

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hi David,

I can't imagine that my posts will be of any value years down the track. Anyway, a great deal of any particular person's postings are just a waste of space on any archive.

Where are you located? Email me direct for any other details - don't forget the munged address.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

On Tue, 17 May 2005 21:21:22 GMT, Ross Herbert put finger to keyboard and composed:

Maybe, but there can be a lot of useful stuff, too. I occasionally follow up old postings in the Google archives, and I often receive enquiries from people all over the world looking for parts, datasheets, or other information that I have accumulated over the years. In fact I've had three enquiries in the past fortnight.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Reply to
bloggs

Hmmm again!

This *is* mild, and much more effective than foul-mouthed rant> ** That straw man of yours stands alone and in isolation to any other

Reply to
bloggs

Reply to
bloggs

The groups archive is an incredibly useful resource. Standard search practice for me is to search Google and then the Google Groups archive, but often I go straight to Google Groups search knowing that I'll get much better results. It's only a single mouse click away and very often brings up links and discussions that you can't find with the regular Google web search.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones