PING: Dennis Lee Bieber

Re:ftp causing invalid syntax thread.

Could you please have a look at my reply to your question on 23/05/18.

Thanks

Reply to
RobH

On Thu, 31 May 2018 08:56:19 +0100, RobH declaimed the following:

My apologies -- I've been moving across the county and all my stuff is in a mess. I finally got the computer running (I think -- doing a Properties in the explorer is giving an unreadable window that is a few inches tall, but about the width of 10 monitors (I haven't found where the right end is).

Don't have real Internet yet (ATT installer is due Monday); I tethered to my phone to pull down the backlog email and Usenet, which I'm reading off-line.

Dennis Lee Bieber