Panasonic KX-T3155 connect problem

This Panasonic KX-T3155 is a corded 2-Line phone with Conf button.

It developed this problem that when a call comes in on Line 1, there is a brief ring, while the caller gets a busy signal, and on the phone, the normally red LED Line indicator goes green (like it's connected to a conference call). The green conf light also shows up on Line 1 when a call comes in on Line 2, which still works ok with ingoing and outgoing calls.

Searched for those symptoms online but couldn't find anything.

I really like this phone, so I was just wondering if anyone has come across that problem, or if it's time to buy a new one. Thanks.

Mark

Sell the fone to Renee Everhart's ex boyfriend, and tell him that his # should be on Line 1 Only.

Reply to
Phoena J.

ection is active.

If you've been using this phone for a while, check all the jacks. Sometime s oxidation, moisture, will cause a phone to "answer", go "off-hook" when s ubjected to the ring voltage-90v. I've also seen that happen with little neon indicators across the line that have moisture in them.

FWIW

Reply to
Michael Mud