Merry Christmas, everyone

Gee, this is much better than the one I posted...

What a ripoff, this is a recycled, three-year-old greeting license!

I changed the date to 2004 and forwarded it to my favorite mailing list.

Yeah, I changed the date and forwarded it (without attribution, even) just like I said above, so sue me...

In plain English that means "Sorry, this greeting has expired."

-----

Ben Bradley

And the same to you and all here, from a mild and cloudy East Grinstead - waiting with still a little hope to hear from Beagle tonight ;-(

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

Right, it's much safer to promulgate a legal document with a rock-solid disclaimer that invalidates the whole thing. :>)

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

No, that's the brandy. ;>)

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

Indeed. Our family gathered here at Grandma & Grandpa's house to unwrap presents and feast (Ronco-rotisseried marinated chuck roast; it was marvelous!) last night. Today, Grandma 'n' me have the day off!

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

Sorry, but politicallly-correct greetings are not acceptable to this wishee. ;-)

--

"I expect history will be kind to me, since I intend to write it."
                                                                   - Winston

Fine. Bah, humbug! to you as well.

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Yeah, what's going on with this? All the newsmedia on TV have gone home for Xmas, so there's not much current on TV.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar

Sort of reminde me of those disclaimers at the end of the data sheets. "Hey, if you use our chip in your pacemaker, don't ask us for help if you die." Heh.

--
http://users.pandora.be/educypedia/electronics/databank.htm
Subject: line with other stuff.  alondra101  hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers.  Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com  You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar

Yeah, same here :)

BTW, my money's on Beagle 2 having landed successfully, but the antenna being pointed the wrong way or something similar.

Hopefully the panels unfolded OK so it is now recharging.

Wonder what happened to the MPL? I reckon it was a transmitter problem, its probably still sitting there on the Martian surface waiting for instructions...

Reply to
Andre

ROFLMAO!!!! :)

Oh BTW, Merry Christmas :)

-A

Reply to
Andre

Then you need to turn the voltage up. Try 230V like we have here. :-)

--

"I expect history will be kind to me, since I intend to write it."
                                                                   - Winston
Churchill
Reply to
Paul Burridge

Hah! That's GREAT! I sent a copy to my attorney after changing the year from 2001 to 2004....he's gonna luv it :)

Reply to
EEng

I didn't see any smiley there, Win. Is "political-correctness" important to you?

--

"I expect history will be kind to me, since I intend to write it."
                                                                   - Winston
Churchill
Reply to
Paul Burridge

Of course not and you know it if you've been paying any attention.

But I'll tell you what I don't like, it's having words put in my mouth, it's encountering judgmental, intolerant folks, who put up a straw horse representing what another supposedly believes, then knocks it down along with preaching, insults, liberal-bashing and faux patriotism. Decidedly not Jesus' teaching, and NOT in the Christmas spirit. Bah, humbug.

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Merry

Mega Dittos!

Reply to
Baphomet

Well I've seen your various disagreements with some others on this group (you know, I know and they know who they are) and I'm hard pressed to work out exactly who's telling whom what to think, quite frankly.

With all due respect, Win, you've done your own fair share of bashing the non-Liberals here.

Who gives a shit what *that* phoney reportedly said?

The Christmas spirit being "peace and goodwill to all men" (for a week and then back to what passes for 'normal' for another crazy, dysfunctional year).

Bah humbug? You betcha.

--

"I expect history will be kind to me, since I intend to write it."
                                                                   - Winston
Churchill
Reply to
Paul Burridge

Or "peace to all men of good will"... Interpretation, and all that.

Speak for yourself!

That works too. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

Well, you have done precisely that on one recent occasion. Specifically, it was about the welfare state. It was not the subject of the thread, but you tangentially mentioned that conservatives want not even basic social services. The truth is more complex, but in any case it was untrue as you stated it, and you were putting words in others' mouths.

Maybe you just got too worked up because you were in a dialog with John Dyson.

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-

GEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
b.a. marcus