3D process used on the new Bono's movie

Any body knows the 3D process used on the film that Bono is producing .It uses glaces but they are not the green and red variety

Reply to
John

Don't know about that film in particular, but these days polarization separation (generally with opposite-sense circular polarization for the L and R images) is much more commonly used than the old analglyphic (red/blue or red/green glasses) method.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Perfect and that must be the way Walt Disney are also done.

Thanks

John

Reply to
John

Walt was done, a long time ago! ;-)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yes and the organization was taken by a bunch of gritty people that try to squeeze any dollar from the work previously done with complete disregard for the principle that Walt Disney worked for.

Money is the only objective and if we have to invade a country in order to satisfy our ambition, let's chose one width a antiquated and disorganized army When Bush said "mission accomplished" he was right because the objective was to transfer money from the general population to the rich.

Reply to
John