User Authentication dialog is not coming

Hi,

I am fresher, I downloaded souce code from the goahead site. I am trying to check the authentication for the dowloaded source.

Can u please tell what the steps has to follow for basic user authentication

Thanks Ravi

Reply to
ekkuluri

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:59:00 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

What is the "goahead site"? What does it have to do with embedded systems?

What "basic user authentication" are you talking about?

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

tml

Hi,

Goahead is free webserver. With that i am checking on wireless applications on LINUX system. The following is the download link

ekkuluri