Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
Re: Software Architechture comparison, comments and sugestions...
Come to think of it, there's also
0. Interrupts without round-robin.
Some of the simplest applications can be done entirely in interrupt
handlers, and the main loop, if any, is just a pro-forma thing to make sure
the processor stays in sleep mode.
2. could be considered separate in cases where the interrupt handlers do
non-trivial processing, beyond setting flags for the round-robin loop to
- » Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym Universi...
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Re: When exactly do you choose to use a RTOS (instead of a non-OS approach)...
- — Last Updated thread in » Embedded Programming