Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Favorite 3V / 5V interfacing technique?
September 14, 2005, 3:10 pm
rate this thread
Straight forward (and maybe boring) solution:
Use 3/4 74AHC125 or VHC125 (VCC connected to 3,3V) to translate levels for
These chips allow higher input levels as their VCC:
Use a single gate HCT125 (VCC connected to 5V) buffer for spimiso.
- Dominik Domanski
September 14, 2005, 5:51 pm
Re: Favorite 3V / 5V interfacing technique?
If You will use divider ( resistors 18k and 33k) it will work but the shape
of signal could be too flat for such speed (1Mbit). I'm using that for speed
about 250 Kbps (an it works). For transmission 3,3V->5V signal is high
enough (for most cases everything higher than 2,1V is known as '1').
- » Coss-post: Coesistenza IT e TT
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » Grom Audio, adding USB and Bluetooth to your car radio
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair