Problem: How to erase Dataflash

Hi everybody

I have linux 2.6.15 on AT91SAM9261 that has AT45DB321D as dataflash. I need to write an application that erases the content of dataflash not at boot-time but while the system is running. Is this possible? I'd like to have suggestions on how to proceed

Thankyou all

Reply to
tomC

Sure, the datasheet tells you all about.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

"tomC" skrev i meddelandet news:n8WdnUpLqJBGOdzbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Read the linux spi driver code, I do not think it is documented... You might also want to upgrade to 2.6.20/ or 21 since the spi driver has been updated.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson