PCB UV Box - Follow Up

john jardine proclaimed to alt.electronics ...

Not sure where you get your figures from, or if you see how they are split down and attributed to what - as i say, most funding doesnt go to the undergrad students.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Clint Sharp proclaimed to alt.electronics ...

Totally agree, and yes a slight humour bypass - I tend to get defensive when people attack the institutions I work for and have spent the last 8 years doing 80 hour weeks to progress in, its only natural. And yes, we too skit the mickey mouse degrees. Just be wary of tarring all "students" with the same brush thats all :)

Coyoteboy

Here is a photo of my home-made UV exposure unit:

It cost me about =A325 to build it.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Leon proclaimed to alt.electronics ...

What do you use to sensitize the board? Or do you buy presensitized?

http://www.jbuckle.homeip.net
Reply to
Coyoteboy

Hi Leon,

Noted. In the end I bought the one on eBay. But still have an idea about an LED UV box for the small size.

Aly :-)

Reply to
Aly